Important Academic Reminders:
- Advance registration for Spring 2017 is now open.
- The online graduation application is available for Spring (May) 2017 and Summer (August) 2017 graduations. Students will have to pre-pay the graduation application fee – with a credit or debit card – when they submit their application. More info about the process is here.
- Remember that past-due balances of more than $200 will result in you getting a "Bursar Reg" hold. Having such a hold will prevent registration.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Advance registration for Spring 2017 (plus Winter Intersession) classes began Tuesday, November 1.
- Fall 2016 final exams — December 12-16
- Want to take a short class during Winter Intersession? Consider these.
- Advance registration for Spring 2017 classes continues through January 16.
- The Spring 2017 semester begins Tuesday, January 17.
- Deadline to register for full-term Spring classes — Sunday, January 22
- Deadline to drop a full-term Spring class to be eligible for a credit/refund — Sunday, January 29
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.