Important Academic Reminders:
- The online graduation application is available for Summer (August) and Fall (December) 2017 graduations. Students will have to pre-pay the graduation application fee – with a credit or debit card – when they submit their application. More info about the process is here.
- Remember that past-due balances of more than $200 will result in you getting a "Bursar Reg" hold. Having such a hold will prevent registration.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Grades and Grading Deadlines:
- Final grade submission for Spring 2017 full-term courses begins Monday, May 8.
- Grade changes for INC grades (undergraduate from Fall 2016; graduate from Spring 2016) must be submitted by Friday, May 12 to avoid having the INC grade automatically changed to an F grade.
- Grades are due from instructors by Wednesday, May 17 at 8:00 AM.
- While some Spring 2017 grades may be available earlier, most grades should be posted in SalukiNet by late Wednesday, May 17 (though some off-campus and Law course grades will not be posted until later). Academic standing and Deans List notations will not be available until that date.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.