Important Academic Reminders:
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- The Spring 2019 semester began Monday, January 14.
- Deadline to register for full-term Spring classes — Sunday, January 20
- Deadline to drop a full-term Spring class to be eligible for a credit/refund — Sunday, January 27
- Spring 2019 second half classes begin Monday, March 18.
- Deadline to submit paperwork to withdraw from the University for the Spring — Friday, March 29
- Deadline to drop a full-term Spring class (with a W grade) — Sunday, March 31
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.