Important Academic Reminders:
- The Spring 2018 final exam schedule is now available here.
- The online graduation application is available for Summer (August) 2018 graduation. Students will have to pre-pay the graduation application fee – with a credit or debit card – when they submit their application. More info about the process is here.
- Remember that past-due balances of more than $200 will result in you getting a "Bursar Reg" hold. Having such a hold will prevent registration.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- The Spring 2018 semester began Tuesday, January 16.
- Spring 2018 second half classes begin Monday, March 19.
- Deadline to submit paperwork to withdraw from the University for the Spring — Friday, March 30
- Deadline to drop (withdraw from) a full-term Spring class (with a W grade) — Sunday, April 1
- Registration will be restricted on Monday, April 2 (see here for details). Be sure to check SalukiNet on that day to see if you have any new registration holds so that you can get them taken care of before Summer and Fall 2018 registration begins.
- Advance registration for Summer and Fall 2018 classes begins Tuesday, April 3.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.