Important Academic Reminders:
- The online graduation application is available for Spring (May) 2017 and Summer (August) 2017 graduations. Students will have to pre-pay the graduation application fee – with a credit or debit card – when they submit their application. More info about the process is here.
- Remember that past-due balances of more than $200 will result in you getting a "Bursar Reg" hold. Having such a hold will prevent registration.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – in a new channel within the MyRecords tab of SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Fall 2016 second half classes begin Monday, October 17.
- Deadline to drop (withdraw from) a full-term class (with a W grade) — Sunday, October 30
- Advance registration for Spring 2017 (plus Winter Intersession) classes begins Tuesday, November 1.
- Fall 2016 final exams — December 12-16
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.