Schedule of Classes
Schedule of Classes Information
Searchable Schedule of Classes Listings
- The search results will list out courses by section and include section info such as add/drop dates, meeting dates/times/places, instructors, and links to the catalog description and required textbooks. The individual sections can then be drilled into for details such as current and max enrollment, course prerequisites and restrictions, and any applicable course fees.
- To help you understand how courses in the schedule are identified – by subject, number, and section – please look here.
- Spring 2017 classes, though now available in the schedule search, may have some details, such as instructors, not yet shown. Registration for Spring 2017 classes begins on Tuesday, November 1 and follows this staggered-start schedule.
Important Information on Registration Policies, Deadlines, and More
- Registration Calendars ............. Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- General Information .................. any term
- Advisement and Registration .... any term
- Financial Information ................. any term
Special PDF Listings of Class Offerings
- On-campus late start, early start, or short semester classes:
- On-campus University Core Curriculum classes:
- Online classes:
- Other listings: