Changing Grades

Main Content

Changing of Grades

Grades given by instructors at the end of a course – except for INC grades – are final and may not be changed by additional work or submitting additional materials.  When work is completed for a course in which an INC grade has been given, instructors notify the Registrar's Office of that fact, along with the final grade to be given, by processing a Grade Change Card through the academic dean's office.

Similarly, if the original grade that was submitted was done in error, a Grade Change Card should be processed.