Office Forms

Main Content

Registrar's Office Forms

The below office forms are files that are in the PDF format.  Some of these PDF files have been designed to be fillable, meaning that you can type in them and then print out the completed form for submission to our office.1

Forms for Current and Former Students:

For submission to the Academic Records area: For submission to the Graduation area: For submission to the Registration area: For submission to the Transcripts area: For submission to the Withdrawals & Petitions area: For submission to your instructor:

Forms for Faculty and Staff:

For submission (with student's approval) to the Registrar's Office: For submission to the Scheduling area: For submission to the Registrar's Office:

Most of these forms, when completed, may be delivered to the Registrar's Office on the second floor of the Student Services Building, room 0251 (mail code 4701 if using campus mail).  A few of the forms are noted to go to the student's advisor or instructor first.

Please note that certain other Registrar's Office forms are available only to faculty and advisors and are stored in a restricted area.  Appropriate persons can access those forms by logging into SalukiNet, going to the Registrar Resources for Faculty, Advisors, and Staff task center, then launching the "Restricted Forms and Information" task.

1 However, different web browsers may display the fillable PDF files in different ways, some of which may give you an error message that says that you need a later version of your PDF viewer.  If that happens, look for a button or box in the display area of your web browser that will allow you to save or download the PDF to your computer.  Once downloaded, you should then be able to open the saved PDF using the PDF software that you may already have on your computer (or that you can install on it [for example, those noted here]).  Sometimes the PDF viewers built into certain web browsers are not able to handle these files in the same way that specific PDF software is able to handle them.

2 This name change form deals only with your student academic records; it does not deal with any employee records that you may have.  Thus, if you are also an employee, you will need to work with Human Resources to change your name in their systems.

3 Undergraduate students should contact; Graduate students should contact; Law students should contact  Please be sure to include your name and DAWG Tag number when you contact the office.