Registrar's Office Main Content
Important Academic Reminders:
- Advance registration for Summer and Fall 2013 classes began Tuesday, March 19.
- Most Spring 2013 grades have been processed and posted on SalukiNet, though some off-campus (and Law) course grades will not be posted until later.
- The 4 week Intersession began Monday, May 13. A list of the on-campus classes is here.
- Memorial Day holiday — Monday, May 27
- Applications for August 2013 graduation will be taken until Friday, July 5. Since no Commencement ceremonies are held in August, August applicants may attend a ceremony held on Saturday, December 14.
Later Summer 2013:
- The 8 week Summer Session begins Monday, June 10.
- Independence Day holiday — Thursday, July 4
- Online grade submission for full-term Summer 2013 courses begins Monday, July 29.
- Summer 2013 final exams — August 1 & 2
- Grade changes for undergraduate INC grades from Summer 2012 must be submitted by Friday, August 2 to avoid having the INC grade automatically changed to an F grade.
- Summer 2013 grades are due from instructors by Monday, August 5 at 3:00 PM.
- Most Summer 2013 grades should be posted on SalukiNet by late Wednesday, August 7, though some off-campus (and Law) course grades will not be posted until later.
- The Fall 2013 semester begins Monday, August 19.
- The residence halls will open August 14-17 for student move-in.
- Saluki Startup — August 14-18
- Week of Welcome — August 18-24
- Labor Day holiday — Monday, September 2
- Saluki Sprint — Saturday, September 7
- Family Weekend — September 28-29
- Fall Break (no classes) — October 12-15 (University is still open)
- Homecoming — October 19-20
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to currently enrolled students and the campus community, as well as to prospective and former students.
The primary goals of the Registrar's Office are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. The Registrar's Office also provides many specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, the Registrar's Office oversees all general classroom space assignments, coordinates faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identifies the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Scholastic Honors).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.