Important Academic Reminders:
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Deadline to submit paperwork to withdraw from the University for the Spring — Friday, March 27
- Deadline to drop a full-term Spring class (with a W grade) — Sunday, March 29
- Registration will be restricted on Monday, March 30 (see here for details). Be sure to check SalukiNet on that day to see if you have any new registration holds so that you can get them taken care of before Summer and Fall 2020 registration begins.
- Advance registration for Summer and Fall 2020 classes begins Tuesday, March 31.
- Spring 2020 final exams — May 4-8
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.