Important Academic Reminders:
- COVID-19 is impacting the University's operations.
- Did you miss the deadline to apply for Spring (May) 2021 graduation? Late applications (with an additional fee) are being accepted until Friday, March 12.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Deadline to submit paperwork to withdraw from the University for the Spring — Friday, March 26
- Deadline to drop a full-term Spring class (with a W grade) — Sunday, March 28
- Registration will be restricted on Monday, March 29 (see here for details). Be sure to check SalukiNet on that day to see if you have any new registration holds so that you can get them taken care of before Summer and Fall 2021 registration begins.
- Advance registration for Summer and Fall 2021 classes begins Tuesday, March 30.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.