Important Academic Reminders:
- COVID-19 is impacting the University's operations.
- The Spring 2022 Schedule of Classes is now available to view.
- The Fall 2021 final exam schedule is now available.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Advance registration for Spring 2022 classes has started.
- The Spring 2022 semester officially begins Monday, January 10.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.