Important Academic Reminders:
- COVID-19 is impacting the University's operations.
- The Fall 2020 final exam schedule is now available here.
- The Spring 2021 Schedule of Classes has been published and is now available to view.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- The Fall 2020 semester began Monday, August 17.
- Advance registration for Spring 2021 classes began Tuesday, Oct. 27.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.