Important Academic Reminders:
- Fall 2018 Grades are due from instructors by Wednesday, December 19 at 8:00 AM.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Grades and Grading Deadlines:
- Grade changes for INC grades (undergraduate from Spring and Summer 2018; graduate from Fall 2017) were due by Friday, December 14 to avoid having the INC grade automatically changed to an F grade.
- Grades are due from instructors by Wednesday, December 19 at 8:00 AM.
- While some Fall 2018 grades may be available earlier, most grades should be posted in SalukiNet by late Wednesday, December 19 (though some off-campus and Law course grades will not be posted until later). Academic standing and Deans List notations will not be available until that date.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.