Important Academic Reminders:
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Grades and Grading Deadlines:
- If an early-ending Summer 2019 course has been graded by the instructor, but such grades are not yet showing on the student's transcript, the student can use the "View Your Grades and Academic Standing" task in SalukiNet to see such grades.
- Online Final Grade submission for full-term Summer 2019 courses begins Monday, July 29th.
- Grade changes for graduate student INC grades from Summer 2018 are due by Friday, August 2 to avoid having the INC grade automatically changed to an F grade.
- Grades are due from instructors by Wednesday, August 7 at 8:00 AM.
- While some Summer 2019 grades may be available earlier, most grades should be posted in SalukiNet by late Wednesday, August 7 (though some off-campus and Law course grades will not be posted until later). Academic standing and Deans List notations will not be available until that date.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.