Important Academic Reminders:
- MID-SEMESTER GRADING IS OPEN: Faculty may submit mid-semester grades for full-term Spring 2019 courses March 4-24.
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Grades and Grading Deadlines:
- If an early-ending Spring 2019 course – such as one offered during the Winter Intersession – has been graded by the instructor, but such grades are not yet showing on the student's transcript, the student can use the "View Your Grades and Academic Standing" task in SalukiNet to see such grades.
- Faculty may submit mid-semester grades for full-term Spring 2019 courses from March 4 through March 24 (Weeks 8 and 9, taking into account Spring Break).
- Grade changes for INC grades (undergraduate from Fall 2018; graduate from Spring 2018) are due by Friday, May 10 to avoid having the INC grade automatically changed to an F grade.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.