Important Academic Reminders:
- Students up for graduation: you can monitor the status of your graduation application – to see if your degree has been awarded and if your diploma has been mailed – within SalukiNet.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Grades and Grading Deadlines:
- Spring 2019 Grades (for courses ending by May 12) were due from instructors by Wednesday, May 15 at 8:00 AM.
- Most Spring 2019 grades were posted, and GPA and academic standing calculated, within SalukiNet by Wednesday evening, May 15, though some off-campus (and Law) course grades will not be posted until later.
- If you have a course grade of "NR" (Not Recorded) showing for any of your Spring 2019 courses, your instructor did not submit a proper grade for you by the deadline and has to take care of that via a grade change card. Processing of a grade change card will also result in a recalculation of your GPA and your academic standing.
- If a late-ending Spring 2019 course has been graded by the instructor, but such grades are not yet showing on the student's transcript, the student can use the "View Your Grades and Academic Standing" task in SalukiNet to see such grades.
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.