Important Academic Reminders:
- Welcome – or welcome back – to SIU for the Fall 2023 semester.
- The Fall 2023 final exam schedule is now available.
Upcoming Deadlines / Reminders:
Registration and Other Course Deadlines:
- Registration for late-starting Fall 2023 classes is still taking place. Please note that many undergraduates no longer require RUNs in order to self-register.
- Do you need help in registering for classes? Click here for directions.
- Deadline to submit paperwork to withdraw from the University for the Fall — Friday, October 27
- Deadline to drop a full-term Fall class (with a W grade) — Sunday, October 29
What We Do:
The Registrar's Office provides administrative services and academic support to prospective, current, and former students as well as the campus community. We are located in room 0251 of the Student Services Building.
Our primary goals are to assist students in the registration process, assess tuition and fees, monitor students' academic progress, and determine eligibility for degree. We also provide specialized services for students such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
For the academic units, we oversee all general classroom space assignments, coordinate faculty and staff access to the Banner Student Information System, and identify the students to be recognized for University-wide high scholastic achievement (such as Deans List and Honors Day).
The organization of the Registrar's Office is shown here.