What Do Advisors, Chairs, etc. Need To Know?
1. About students ...
- What is it that students need to know?
- What do I need to know about FERPA and student records?
- When are the various academic deadlines for students during the term?
- How much do students pay in tuition and fees?
- When do students get charged and billed for their tuition and fees?
- When is there recognition for student high scholastic achievement?
2. About the Banner student information system ...
- How do I go about getting access to the main Banner system (Admin Pages)?
- What if I have problems with Admin Pages or with my Admin Pages password?
- How do I go about getting access to the Argos reporting system?
- How do I submit my request to access Banner systems? Do it now.
- Where are the web links to start up Admin Pages, Argos, and other Banner systems?
3. About processes and paperwork ...
- How do I authorize Dean's delegates for academic paperwork?
- What are the guidelines for scheduling classroom space?
- What if I need to change a classroom or a class schedule?
- Where do I access the solicitation system to designate instructors of record?
4. About other things ...
- What else is of importance to staff at the University?
- What are the University computer policies that I need to know about?
- Does anyone know the rules for my computer passwords?